Friday, January 8, 2010

perioral dermititis: a testimonial and solution



I am always thrilled to get testimonials and this one comes from one of my sister-aestheticians...

(Perioral dermatitis is usually characterized by an uncomfortable burning sensation around the mouth. Itching is not a common symptom. In most cases, bumps (papules) and fluid- or pus-filled bumps (vesicopustules) are seen around the mouth. Rarely, a similar rash may appear around the eyes, nose, or forehead. The rash looks like acne, but is not.)


~~~~~~~~~~
Hello!

I don't know if Evan is the one who reads these emails, but if she does......

Hi Evan,

We share a mutual dear friend... I live on the East Coast.

I was introduced to your products and I love them. I am a licensed esthetician and have referred many clients to your products.

I wanted to give you a testimonial about your product, "Shea Butter Face and Body Cream," with Olive Leaf. I have perioral dermatitis. At times, my chin looks completely red, inflammed and bumpy. During a recent visit to the Dermatologist he pointed it out to me. He said that many women in their late thirties and forties will have this and many of them are very upset about it. He said of course it is hormonal and many doctors will prescribe birth control pills to clear it up ( he does not do that). He pretty much concluded that it is what it is and the more I stay away from that area (try not to use anything on it, cleansers, toners, or moisturizers) the better....I started using the Shea Butter Face and Body Cream. I keep it on my bed stand along with your Lavender Facial Tonic Hydrosol. Whenever the dermatitis is flaring up, I warm a bit of the cream in my hands, I press it into my chin and spray with Hydrosol before I go to sleep and wake up in the am with no redness, no inflammation, no bumps, just velvety soft, evenly toned, lovely skin!

I am in the beauty business, so I get samples, gratis, introductions to many many skincare lines. I have tried many products, some have helped but yours is the only one that has successfully and consistently helped my perioral dermatitis. I am sure you have had many testimonials about this product, however, I know that the more people who speak to its efficacy the better. I am an esthetician. The first thing I notice about people is their skin and I see this skin condition all the time. When its appropriate, I tell people about the product and how it has helped me, but more women need to know this. They don't have to fill their bodies with birth control pills in their forties to control this skin condition (of course if they want to, no judgment), your clean, organic, sustainably sourced, "I can pronounce and probably eat everything on the ingredient list, " product does the trick.

Be Well and Happy,
Blessing for a beautiful and peaceful 2010

JoAnne C.
Glastonbury, CT

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! What a great story...and what an easy solution. My doc prescribed pills for the same condition...it made it worse. Things are looking better since I started Evan Healy, but I'll try this cream to make sure it doesn't come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar situation, I've tried everything!!! Then I found Evan Healy. I used the orange blossom hydrosol w. pomegranate oil. amazing results!!!! i also have to say that this may be hormonal reaction in the skin... since I started using Evan Healy w. Omega 3-6-9 and vitamin D, my skin has been wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you catherine, I am thrilled to hear your skin has cleared. I also love the omegas and vit d for skin and whole body health. In general most people do not get enough of these beneficial oils in their diet...OR on their skin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone. I like this particular article It gives me an additional input on the information around the world Thanks a lot and keep going with posting such information.
    ======================
    Beauty Products

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog...
    Dermatology is very important topic of diccussion now-a-days.
    To get any information about skin care you can consult Gulf coast Dermatologist.

    ReplyDelete